2020 PARADE ENTRY
2020 Parade Entry Form
All Floats must check with registration area and receive a number.
We encourage attendees to engage in physical distance of 6 feet, stay home if sick, and wear masks.
2020 Parade Information
- Starting July 1st, 2020 thru August 11, 2020 at 11 AM. Cost is $10. No entries will be taken after this time at the fair office or at the parade check-in.
- Line up starts at 12:00 and must be ready by 3:30.
- Parade will start August 11 at 4:00 pm SHARP!!
- All entries must check-in and receive a number at the registration area.
- Sign up at East H & Tiger Drive. In front of South Central Community Health District
- When assigned a line up position, stay there!
- Respect and be courteous to volunteers
- Do not move into parade route until directed
- All horses and related equipment check with volunteers before unloading. Horses are restricted to 5 horses per entry. Additional parking & horse trailer parking available on the north side of Glen Eagle Subdivision.
- Due to limited space, floats are to be assembled PRIOR to entering the staging area. Final prep ONLY is allowed at line up.
- Entries must have theme on them. “Celebrating 100 years of Jerome County Fair Balloons, Saloons and Rocking Tunes”
- PICK UP ALL YOUR TRASH AND CANDY WRAPPERS.
- Limit is “one” vehicle per business entry. Vehicle must be there at check-in.
- In the interest of the safety of our community, no water guns, no candy, and/or brochures.
- Entries will be judged on THEME, ORIGINALITY, OVERALL APPEARANCE There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd ribbons.
- Winners will be announced at the PRCA ProRodeo that evening.
- Parade route ends turning Left at Franklin Building.