RV (non-Fair) Camping
$20 per night (Water* & Electric)
After-hours Paybox is located by the Fair Office door.
Water available mid-April through Mid-October. Sorry, no reservations or non-camping vehicles.
- 12 night maximum stay
- Full service restrooms/showers NOT available
- Camp in designated spots only
- No open fires or fire pits
- No tent camping
- Person registering for campsite is responsible for compliance of all grounds rules.
- Failure to pay fees will result in trespassing charges.
- Dogs are not allowed to roam freely and must be under supervision of their owner, either on a leash or kennel. All dogs must be cleaned up after during your stay with us to insure the grounds stay clean and safe for all guests.
The dump station is located behind the Fairgrounds and is NOT accessible from the Fir Street entrance. From the exit, take HWY 25 to Date Street (turn north), to 4th Avenue (turn east).
Over-night Horse Stall Rental:
$10 per stall per night
For more information on RV Camping contact 208-324-7209.