Parade Entry Form
2022 Parade Information
All Floats must check with registration area and receive a number.
Tuesday August 9, 2022
Line up start time
Floats enter from East Ave H.
Semis and Heavy Equipment enter from Nez Perce & S Tiger Drive (100 S)
Final line up time
Parade Start time
“Home Grown Fun”
In the interest of safety, NO water guns and DO NOT THROW CANDY (you may walk and handout candy or brochures)
First come, first serve basis and/or at the discretion of the Parade Chairman
Starting July 1st, 2022 thru August 7, 2020 at 11 AM. Cost is $10. No entries will be taken after this time at the fair office or at the parade check-in.
- Starting July 1st, 2022 thru August 7, 2022 at 11 AM. Cost is $10. No entries will be taken after this time at the fair office or at the parade check-in.
- Line up starts at 12:00 and must be ready by 3:30.
- Parade will start August 9 at 4:00 pm SHARP!!
- All entries must check-in and receive a number at the registration area.
- Entry check-in at East H & Tiger Drive. In front of South Central Community Health District
- When assigned a line up position, stay there!
- Respect and be courteous to volunteers
- Do not move into parade route until directed
- All horses and related equipment check with volunteers before unloading. Horses are restricted to 5 horses per entry. Additional parking & horse trailer parking available on the north side of Glen Eagle Subdivision.
- Due to limited space, floats are to be assembled PRIOR to entering the staging area. Final prep ONLY is allowed at line up.
- Entries must have theme on them. “Home Grown Fun”
- PICK UP ALL YOUR TRASH AND CANDY WRAPPERS.
- Limit is “one” vehicle per business entry. Vehicle must be there at check-in.
- In the interest of safety, NO water guns and DO NOT THROW CANDY (you may walk and handout candy or brochures).
- Entries will be judged on THEME, ORIGINALITY, OVERALL APPEARANCE There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place.
- Winners will be announced at the Tuesday PRCA ProRodeo event.
- Parade route ends turning Left at Franklin Building.